on 24. Feb. 2021 from 16:00 to 18:00
About wind energy for teachers and educators click here
Ever asked yourself how wind turbines are constructed?
The lockdown is a difficult time for all of us. It’s cold, dark and there’s no sunshine – but the wind is blowing!
So how about doing some handicrafts together. Have you ever constructed a wind turbine yourself?
Video: When does a wind turbine rotate
We’ll construct a wind turbine together online
What will you learn?
- How wind energy is used
- How to handle tools
- The individual components of a wind turbine
- How to construct a simple wind turbine
- Constructing a wind turbine yourself
Let’s do some handicrafts together
To participate in our online workshop, just simply:
- Sign up at the following e-mail address: moc.thgildnaepohwen@ofnI
- After you’ve signed up, we’ll send you the construction materials to your house.
- We’ll send you the date for the online workshop via email, and shortly before this date you’ll get a link for the workshop.
- After our online workshop, we’ll send you the construction manual.
We do of course appreciate any donation received!