Employees of New Hope and Light
We are looking for dedicated interns to support our project work and public relations. Preferably, students or graduates in International Development, or volunteer workers in Political Science and similar fields with initial experience in public relations, communication/marketing, or journalism are encouraged to apply.
Preference will be given to students or graduates in Development Cooperation, Political Science, and similar fields with initial experience in public relations, communication/marketing, or project work, global learning.
Possible Areas of Work:
- Participation in public relations, event organization, and fundraising activities
- Support for our educational projects in both school and non-school settings
- Contribution to the preparation of project proposals and reports
- Management of the website and social media channels
- Independent research activities
What You Should Bring:
- Availability for three months
- Two semesters of study experience are advantageous
- Interest in Global Learning and sustainability topics
- Good PC skills
- Ability to work independently and reliably
- Team spirit and creativity
- Experience in education or event management would be ideal but is not a requirement.
Please send your meaningful application (including resume and motivation letter) to the following email address, indicating your availability: moc.thgildnaepohwen@gnutlawrev.
We look forward to receiving your application and ask for your patience during the review of your documents. Please understand that, for organizational reasons, we can only offer internships at our office in Berlin and not in our partner countries.